zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Yue Shen <shyue2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to scale ZooKeeper to support 10K concurrent connections?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2019 19:07:11 GMT
Thank you, Jorn.

We don't use Solr. We inherited this architecture from another team, and we
don't have time to redesign a new system to scale in 2 months.

As you said, if I were to design it, I would definitely put a queue in
front of Lambda service, our new design is actually on the way with Kafka
upfront. However we need to scale it out with the coming holiday
season before we can roll out the new system, which is just kicked off a
couple of weeks ago.

At this point, we want to tune ZooKeeper so it can handle 10K concurrent
calls. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Yue