zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From LEE Ween Jiann <wjlee.2...@phdcs.smu.edu.sg>
Subject Re: Zookeeper client with single address pointing to multiple servers
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2019 14:55:33 GMT
Thanks, I'm not sure whether Solr would make those change. I will ask them.

Any reason for this design?

On 27/9/19, 10:43 PM, "Cee Tee" <c.turksema@gmail.com> wrote:

    You could do that as follows:

    1 Connect to a single always online entrypoint zookeeper of the zookeeper
    cluster.
    2 get Data the config node at /zookeeper/config
    3 parse it into a multinode connect string and reconnect using that string.