zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create or setData in transaction?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 00:43:49 GMT
Hi Jordan,

Thanks for your reply. The problem is that we cannot confirm
an action is committed atomically with checking the leadership.
The thread shows that we are unable to access the latch znode.

There is another thread[1] in Curator list and we could continue
the discussion there.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/user@curator.apache.org/msg01238.html