zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create or setData in transaction?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 01:44:30 GMT
Thanks for your reply Ted.

I cannot understand the statement "That leaves isolated which is kind of
hard to talk about with ZK since all operations are fast and sequential."
well. Could you explain a bit? What is "that" means and where is the "hard"
comes from?

Best,
tison.

Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> 于2019年8月15日周四 上午9:40写道: