zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jute.maxbuffer ignored for Client ssl connections ?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2019 12:17:51 GMT
Hi,

It shouldn’t make any difference. Are u using NIO for non-ssl port communication?
SSL is only supported in Netty, so that could be a difference.

What’s the number after “Len error” and what’s your server-side jute.maxbuffer setting?

Andor

> On 2019. Aug 1., at 18:30, Jörn Franke <jornfranke@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have zookeeper 3.5.5 working fine, but there are some issues related to ssl on secureClient
port. If I connect to the normal unsecured client port there is no issue, but if I connect
to the secureClientPort then I receive the “Len error” . I do increase the jute.maxbuffer
and that works on the client port, but not the secureClientPort.