zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Koen De Groote <koen.degro...@limecraft.com>
Subject log files not being cleaned up despite purgeInterval
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2019 19:24:38 GMT
Greetings,

Working with Zookeeper version 3.4.13 in the official docker image.

I was under the impression that the setting "autopurge.purgeInterval=1"
meant that log files would be cleaned up every hour.

Instead, I now find that months of these files are just sitting in their
directory, untouched.

So perhaps I'm wrong about that, but I'm not sure.

What I wish to achieve is that these log files stop accumulating and keep
only the most recent. Is there a way to achieve this? Or are they merely
historical and can they be deleted freely?

Kind regards,
Koen De Groote