zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Koen De Groote <koen.degro...@limecraft.com>
Subject Re: log files not being cleaned up despite purgeInterval
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 11:59:32 GMT
Hello Norbert,

I've set up a new environment which then reached at least 4 *.log files
All snapshots and log files are kept in /data/version-2/(default for the
image)

I went into the zookeeper container and executed:

bash -ex ./zkCleanup.sh /data -n 3

As root, this changes nothing. There are still 4 *.log files

Changing to the zookeeper user, I get the following output:

Path '/zookeeper-3.4.13/bin' does not exist.
Usage:
PurgeTxnLog dataLogDir [snapDir] -n count
dataLogDir -- path to the txn log directory
snapDir -- path to the snapshot directory
count -- the number of old snaps/logs you want to keep, value should be
greater than or equal to 3

And the 4 *.log files still exist.
Also printing the usage, indicating, to me at least, that something about
the input is wrong, even though it is identical to the one used as root,
which did not result in this output.

No actual error messages seem to be printed or logged anywhere.

Not sure what to do next.