zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zookeeper latency calculation
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2019 03:46:36 GMT
Typing send too soon...

>> always give avg_latency "0"

The latency metrics depends on workloads. Try hit your cluster hard with
some artificially generated heavy read / write workloads, you will see the
number deviates from 0.

>> If I recall correctly avg_latency is an int, not float

This is now a float on master branch, and the change was made in
ZOOKEEPER-2641. I remember this because this actually breaks one of our
internal metrics system, where our system expects an int (the old type).