zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: log files not being cleaned up despite purgeInterval
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:00:50 GMT
Hi Koen,

It should do just as you said. You can also set autopurge.snapRetainCount,
bu default it is set to 3, so if you didn't set anything it is not a reason
to keep old logs.

As a plan B you could use zkCleanup.sh [snapshotDir] -n 3 to delete all
except the last 3 log files. You can add this to a cron job.

As for why the old log files not getting deleted, could be something
related to the docker image, maybe a permission problem? Do you see any
errors in the server log?

Regards,
Norbert