zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZK 3.5.5 : SecureClientPort and Server Specs
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2019 12:58:46 GMT
Hi Fred,

I don’t think this server spec is accurate.
clientPort and clientPortAddress as well as secureClientPort and secureClientPortAddress are
defined in the main section of config file, not within Cluster Options:

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.5/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configuration <https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.5/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configuration>

e.g. You should have something like:

clientPort=2181
clientPortAddress=127.0.0.1