zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACL implimentation
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 15:03:51 GMT
I had to deal with some ACL issues myself recently and noticed the lack of
docs we have, both generally and best practices. I spent a bunch of time
when testing the recent ACL changes from Andor just re-learning the shell
commands and config necessary to exercise the patches. This would be a
great area for contributions.

Patrick