zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Penzes <tam...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Zookeeper client connection
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 21:38:03 GMT
Hi Ram,

Just one question:
What happens if you only give one server's IP to your client and that one
stops working? The quorum might be still active, only that one server is
inactive.

You try to connect to that server to get the server list, but cannot
connect.
If you have more than one IP given to the client, it can try an another
server, if you have given only one you are stuck.

Regards, Tamaas