zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Configuring pseudo distributed zookeeper, followers and leader
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 08:55:20 GMT
Hi Weiqi,

How do you start the instances? My theory is that the 2 nodes on the VM
establishes the connection faster than you local machine with the two VM.
So since they already have quorum they will elect the Leader amongst them.
you could start 1 node from VM and on your localhost, and then just wait
until your localhost is the Leader. Then start the 3rd node on the VM.
There really isn't a way to define Leader at startup as much as I can tell.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Norbert