zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Update on stable 3.5 release estimate
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:24:50 GMT
Hi!

The filter doesn't seem to work for me. But basically what's left is the
fix on java11 build and maven migration. Both should be ready soon. There
is also ZOOKEEPER-3204
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3204> looking at it.

It should be released fairly soon, I think, and hope by the end of February?

The filter I used:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3204?jql=project%20%3D%20ZooKeeper%20AND%20priority%20in%20(Blocker)%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
If you are referring to this one, this doesn't filter on 3.5 affect
version. So not all of this needs to be fixed for a 3.5 stable.

Regards,
Norbert