zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From 沈忆珠 <xzr1...@gmail.com>
Subject About the error zknode of replication
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:43:14 GMT
Hi,

I am using hbase replication in my clusters.
Perhaps because of the region server crash previously, I find that
there are hundreds of thousands of zknode in /hbase/replication/rs.
And this makes files in /hbase/oldWALs cannot be cleaned.
I want to remove theses invalid zknode in zookeeper. But it's
unrealistic to delete them manually because the number is too large.
Now I am confused about the method to do the deletion without
affecting those valid zknode for current replication.
Can you please help me.

Regards,
shen