zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: acceptedEpoch and currentEpoch values not matching exception message
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:33:44 GMT
Hi,

Looks there’re a couple of overlapping Jiras around this issue like this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1621 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1621>

Mohammad Arshad has provided a patch for ZK-2307 and promised to create a rebased PR. Maybe
you should ping him to do that or create a PR yourself if you feel confidence.

Either way we can fix this for the 3.5 release the earliest.

To workaround the problem I think you should manually update the epoch files to match and
let ZooKeeper start.

Regards,
Andor