zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Muzhi" <2807282...@qq.com>
Subject Some question about Observer
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2018 16:13:33 GMT
Hello!
  I'm a user of Zookeeper,I have some questions about Observer.In the Zookeeper Documentation
there's a figure,Zookeeper Throughtput as the Read-Write Ratio Varie,not include the Observer
and the documentation just talk about how to set Observer or example use case.So I'm confused
if we set Observer in cluster,how many Observer should be set can have a higher performance?
For example,if I have 3 servers set to Leader of Follower,How many Observer should I set that
cluster have a higher performance?Do you have a figure such as "Zookeeper Throughtput as the
Read-Write Ratio Varie" that include Observer?
    Looking forward to your reply,thanks!