zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From ilango dhandapani <ilango.dhandap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper StandAlone to ensemble
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 16:01:19 GMT
Thanks Tamaas.
Am trying to add 2 servers. But since the second instance is not coming up,
I did not try the 3rd server yet.

First Server - Running zookeeper as root.
Second Server - Trying to run zookeeper as a non-root user. And the data,
install directories are different.
Does this create any issues? Permissions are 700 for the non root user. Yes
ports are open in the second server.

It did not create any logs in the second server, when I tried starting up.

Only after I point solr clients to new ZK nodes, it will take effect right ?

Also, when I run the below at final stage, Do I need to do anything on the
SOLR side ?

 bin/solr start -e cloud -z server1,server2:2181 -noprompt

Thanks,
Ilango

--
Sent from: http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/