zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Fangmin Lv <lvfang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Register: ZooKeeper Meetup @ Facebook, Nov 8th 2018
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 06:28:31 GMT
Hi guys,

Thanks for coming to ZooKeeper Meetup today, it's nice to chat and discuss
the technique things with the community face to face!

For those who haven't got time to attend this event, here is the record:
https://www.facebook.com/zkmeetup. The event was delayed about 20 minutes,
so please skip the first 20 minutes of recording.

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Fangmin

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 4:53 AM Ivan Serdyuk <local.tourist.kiev@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks a lot!
>
> On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 2:54 AM Fangmin Lv <lvfangmin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ivan, FB will record the streaming and might publish it. I’ll post the
> link
> > here when it’s published.
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 3:11 PM Ivan Serdyuk <
> local.tourist.kiev@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, but I wonder if anyone could record that streaming.
> > >
> > > Ivan

Park, CA We
Seattle