zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper monuturize clients
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 16:57:30 GMT
On 10/8/2018 9:53 AM, Celso Diogo da Silva Batista (Academia) wrote:
> I have a zookeeper group with 3 nodes, with two clients there connected, kafka and flink.
>
> I wonder if there is any way to monuturize which clients are connected in real time to
the zookeeper and know their status.

I'm going to assume by "monuturize" that you actually mean "monitor" ...
I can't find a definition for the word you used.

If you make sure that particular four-letter-word command is enabled,
you can run the "cons" command to see what's connected to a server
currently.

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.13/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkCommands

Thanks,
Shawn