zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Braga-Henebry <Patrick.Braga-Hene...@imc.com>
Subject Re: test zookeeper observer
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 13:17:10 GMT
You can use the 4-letter command 'mntr', documented on the Admin's Guide: http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.8/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkCommands

On the host running the node, run:
echo mntr | nc localhost 2181 #or whatever your configured client port is.

And check the zk_server_state entry.  It should say 'observer'.

´╗┐On 10/26/18, 7:21 AM, "lamriq" <lamri9@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello

    I add a new server Zookeeper as observer, but I am not sure if it's work
    well or not, how can I test if the observer send OBSERVERINFO and don't
    vote.

    Regards
    Rabii

    --
    Sent from: http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/

Patrick Braga-Henebry
Software Developer
T +13122755462
E Patrick.Braga-Henebry@imc.com<mailto:Patrick.Braga-Henebry@imc.com>
233 South Wacker Drive # 4300,
Chicago, Illinois 60606, US
[IMC Logo]<https://www.imc.com/us/>

[F]<https://www.facebook.com/IMCTrading>

[t]<http://twitter.com/IMCTrading>

[I]<https://www.instagram.com/imctrading/>

[in]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/imc-financial-markets>

imc.com<https://www.imc.com/us/>

________________________________

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

It may contain confidential and /or privileged material, the disclosure of which is prohibited.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the information in this email outside
your company is strictly forbidden.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error), please contact
the sender immediately and permanently delete all copies of this email and any attachments
from your computer system and destroy any hard copies. Although the information in this email
has been compiled with great care, neither IMC nor any of its related entities shall accept
any responsibility for any errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in this information or
for the consequences thereof, nor shall it be bound in any way by the contents of this e-mail
or its attachments.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all known viruses. Always scan attachments before
opening them.