zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zookeeper3.4.12 c client compilation issues on HPUX environment
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 22:53:43 GMT
The libtool package typically (e.g. centos and most linux distros based on
similar) has a macro directory under /usr/share/aclocal. Check if macros
came with your libtool package. If not you'll need to hardcode use of
libtool rather than relying on autotools finding/configuring it for you. It
the macros are there it may just be a matter of configuration when running
autoreconf.

Patrick