zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Serdyuk <local.tourist.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Zookeeper @ Microsoft
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:20:02 GMT
Greetings, community.

Being a co-org. Ukrainian Scala/Java user group - and up to searching for
speakers, interested to cover the implementation and security issues of
Zookeeper. It is significant due to the relation with Kafka: we have
recorded a speaker, which spoke about Kafka itself. So speaking about
Kafka's security is not possible without dealing with Zookeeper security
issues.

I have that Microsoft used to deal with Zookeeper - and I wonder if anybody
knows why. Maybe we could invite someone from their vendor (anyone working
for Microsoft here?).

Ivan