zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Observer properties for SASL authentication in 3.4.13 version
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 18:29:14 GMT
Unfortunately I'm not entirely sure on this one, and I can't test it out
right now, but shouldn't be any different then a normal follower. So you
should configure SASL the same way. The only difference basically is that
they are non-voters. Everything else works the same. Clients connect and
can send read / write commands. So it would be a huge security hole if an
observer is not configured as well.

Regards,
Norbert