zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 3.4.5 to 3.4.13
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:56:17 GMT
Hi,

We had a discussion about this not long ago, it was 3.4.8 to 3.4.13, but
same things have to be done in this case.
http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/How-to-upgrade-zookeeper-from-3-4-8-to-3-4-13-td7583831.html

If you just replace the jar, you don't even have to copy anything else.

Regards,
Norbert