zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Java 11 OpenJDK/Oracle Java Release Cadence Questions
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:48:06 GMT
Hi Jeremiah,

I don't know what will happen with the Oracle support, I'm sure oracleJDK11
will be sorted out for ZK sooner or later.

But if it's too late for you, you can still revert to OpenJDK8 which is
supported until June 2023 (if that's an option to you at all).

But seeing people concerned with a topic here on this list sure can speed
things up. So thanks for writing, this is definitely on the table, and we
will keep You guys updated!

Regards,
Norbert