zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Penzes <tam...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Is zookeeper 3.4.13 client backward compatible with 3.4.8?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 08:51:05 GMT
Hi Debraj,

ZooKeeper 3.4.5-cdh5.15.1 is a version delivered by Cloudera within CDH
5.15.1, so it differs from Apache ZooKeeper. (It is Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.5
with carefully selected fixes backported manually.)
If you want to know more about it, or have Cloudera Hadoop related
questions please turn to Cloudera support. We are happy to answer your
questions there.

In general I can tell you that of course our ZooKeeper versions follow the
general guidelines of Apache ZooKeeper about backward compatibility.

Regards, Tamaas