zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jeremiah Adams <JAd...@helixeducation.com>
Subject Re: Java 11 OpenJDK/Oracle Java Release Cadence Questions
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 15:23:16 GMT
Thanks Norbert. That's what I was looking for.

Jeremiah Adams
Software Engineer
www.helixeducation.com
Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

From: Norbert Kalmar <nkalmar@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 9:10 AM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java 11 OpenJDK/Oracle Java Release Cadence Questions

Theres already a Jira and PR available to fix 3.4 JDK11 related errors:
https://url.emailprotection.link/?aXbNFujPDP4Cfs-6OQ7jlf8T9J_NulRd7SGvkTYwMFSCvqj8cs_nASuZY_IuMYsDBYNy3ovmMGhkJ0enSUq_6Aw~~
https://url.emailprotection.link/?aZyQRg2CGut2qgyHrdHxA3gvs1Dk_s06ZpceWF3zZRj5IZFduQMlz3mc2gDeFSIkEKORL0WbBP9-cMnVSMwrJWA~~

But this won't be released by September 25th that's for sure. But I think
it will until end of support of older JDK's, so by 2019 January. This is
not a promise though, as I don't know the release plans for 3.4

Regards,
Norbert