zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Shaya <ash...@workforcesoftware.com>
Subject Change zookeeper digest password
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2018 19:11:12 GMT
Hello,

Is there any easy way to change a digest password for a user in zookeeper?

  *   If so, will it replicate across a cluster of zookeeper nodes?

If there is no way, am I correct in saying that I will need to reset the acl's for every node
tied to the user with the new digest password?

  *   If I set an acl for a node with same username but different digest password, does that
overwrite the existing acl for that username?
  *   If I set an acl for a node while connected to the cluster, do the acl's replicate across
the cluster? (I assume I will need to do this in every zk node in the cluster and there is
no replication)

Thanks

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, or have been
inadvertently and erroneously referenced in the address line, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of
the message. (ID m031214)