zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zookeeper and vrf
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 18:58:04 GMT
not that i know of. how would you envision the library supporting vrf?

thanx
ben

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Pramod Srinivasan <pramod@juniper.net> wrote:
> Hi Everyone, any guidance for the question below?
>
> ´╗┐On 8/16/18, 4:15 PM, "Pramod Srinivasan" <pramod@juniper.net> wrote:
>
>     Hi Everyone,
>
>     I am using Zookeeper C client library and wanted to check if there are any plans
to add vrf support to Zookeeper client library. The client application may be in a different
vrf from zookeeper server and it would be useful to provide a vrf name when we call zookeeper
init so that any socket opened within the zookeeper library could be bound to the given vrf
or a separate client library API to set the vrf for the sockets should work too.