zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Port 3888 closed on Leader
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 10:36:18 GMT
Hi,

I don't fully understand the events here, but as I see:
- Leader election port should not just disappear, maybe some config issue?
- If a follower is unable to join back in the quorum, but there is still
n/2 + 1 nodes functioning (in case of 3 nodes - 2 functioning nodes), the
quorum will work without a problem, and leader will not come out of the
cluster.

Regards,
Norbert