zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Pramod Srinivasan <pra...@juniper.net>
Subject Re: Zookeeper and vrf
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:04:45 GMT
Users of the zookeeper client library would need to provide the vrf device that the sockets
opened by client library be associated with.

https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/networking/vrf.txt

For the sockets that are opened by Zookeeper client library, we call setsockopt to bind the
socket to a vrf device.