zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From adrien ruffie <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: zookeeper as systemd
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 09:48:19 GMT
Thank Nobert !

It really help me,

according to you, what would you recommend?

To launch with "Type=simple" and zkServer.sh start ?

Or "Type=forking" and zkServer.sh start ?

Because start command launch Zookeeper as a Daemon,

but if I use "Type=simple" the system already daemonize the process ...

Do you think that can be daemonize a daemon ... ? Strange

I really ready to use "Type=forking" option but, according to this following post

the "Type=forking" is not really recommended ...

what do you think ?

Adrien