zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From ZongtianHou <zongtian...@icloud.com.INVALID>
Subject concept question for zookeeper
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:02:13 GMT
Hi,everyone:
I am new to zookeeper, I have set up kerberos for a hdfs cluster, I want to know if I have
to set up kerberos for zookeeper if I want to use it in the secured hdfs cluster. And, if
there is a document which explain the concept and theory  in zookeeper, like learner, server,
follower, and how they work with each other to achieve the distribution coordination, how
can I change their behaviour with conf files, since the overview in official site is quite
simple and quick jump into the API. Thanks very much for some clues!!