zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Cluster Health Checking
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:42:04 GMT
Hi Adrien,

Take a look at monitoring in src/contrib/monitoring - it does what you
would like to achieve, in python. Read the README for more information:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/tree/master/src/contrib/monitoring

If this one is not good for you, you can use JMX to query MBeans.

A heads-up: At some point, 4letter words will be deprecated and possibly
removed due to security issues.

Regards,
Norbert