zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Verify zookeeper cluster consistency
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:04:49 GMT
Hi Klearchos,

Some tool which is constantly querying the znode tree on each of every
participant and tolerates some latency between the inconsistencies, but
reports everything above the threshold could do the trick.

Personally I'm not aware of anything existing, but feel free to dig github
or create your own one.

Regards,
Andor