zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From ZongtianHou <zongtian...@icloud.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: concept question for zookeeper
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2018 16:09:08 GMT
Yes, it have a detailed guide about how to install and start, program with APIs, but the basic
concept and theory seem too short for me. So, I wonder if I have set up kerberos for it in
order to use it in a secured hdfs cluster and I keep get error in SASL authentication, the
log is below
java.io.IOException: Could not configure server because SASL configuration did not allow the
 ZooKeeper server to authenticate itself properly: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
No password provided