zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Steve Pruitt <bpru...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: [EXTERNAL] - Re: removing ZK installation
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 14:39:41 GMT
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steph van Schalkwyk [mailto:svanschalkwyk@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 10:25 AM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] - Re: removing ZK installation

Find where it is installed - typically /opt/zookeeper.
Also do a which zookeeper to see if it is linked to /usr/bin or some such place.
Make sure zookeeper is stopped.
Far as I recall, Centos has Upstart, so sudo stop zookeeper and sudo disable zookeeper. Or
sudo systemctl stop zookeeper and sudo systemctl disable zookeeper.
Then cat the /opt/zookeeper/conf/zoo.cfg to see where the data directories and logs are. Delete
the data and log directories.
Then delete /opt/zookeeper.
Steph