zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Adam Blank <adam.bl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring SolrCloud with Redundancy on Two Physical Frames
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 17:44:51 GMT
Shawn - Sorry if I mixed up terminology, but by standalone I meant having a
single Zk instead of a Zk ensemble.  So I would reconfigure the remaining
Zk and Solr node to only use that single Zk.  To your point about the
config data being stored in Zk, I'm thinking that should be alright in this
case since the remaining Zk should already have that data stored?