zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ansel Zandegran <Ansel.Zandeg...@infor.com>
Subject Re: Discover LEADER from JMX
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 08:08:18 GMT
Hi,
That is possible with 4 letter commands. We are using it now. In 3.5.x it is going to be removed
in favour of admin server (embedded web server).
We are running in an environment where it’s not possible to run JMX or embedded web servers.

So I am wondering if there is another way? It would be nice to have this info as a znode.

Best regards,
Ansel