zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Apache ZooKeeper meetup May 9th in Palo Alto?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 17:07:59 GMT
Hi folks. I am interested in hosting a ZooKeeper meetup May 9th in
Cloudera's Palo Alto offices. It's been a while since we last got together,
lots of recent changes and some big plans, new additions to the PMC and
committer lists, new contributors.

I was hoping to use the mailing lists to gauge interest. Please reply if you
think you would be able to attend or would prefer a different date. Also
let me know if there's something you would like to present to the group. Food
and beer will be provided.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Regards,

Patrick