zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From THADC <timothy.hadley.clotwor...@gmail.com>
Subject Error starting zookeeper using bash on Windows 10
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2018 17:41:46 GMT
Hello,

I am not sure whether my problem has anything to do with bash exactly, but I
am trying to run zookeeper server (3.4.10) for the first time. By the way, I
did search for this in archive but could not find a match that worked for
me.

When I started it in foreground mode, I get the following:

*$ ./bin/zkServer.sh start-foreground
ZooKeeper JMX enabled by default
Using config:
/c/DevelopmentTools/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.10/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain*

, that class is in the zookeeper-3.4.10.jar, which is directly in the
zookeeper-3.4.10 root directory. I added that directory to my classpath:

*$ echo $CLASSPATH
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_112\bin;C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.8.0_112\bin;C:\DevelopmentTools\zookeeper\zookeeper-3.4.10*

, so as you can see above, the directory is in the classpath, but I am still
getting the error. Any ideas what my problem is?

Thank you!

--
Sent from: http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/