zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Zod <zod...@gmail.com>
Subject Zookeeper general log or “monitor” command
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 07:26:51 GMT
I want see all commands issued to my Zookeeper cluster, something like
general log in MySQL or "monitor" command in Redis. How can this be done?

The intent is to see how Storm uses Zookeeper (for state management &
ack-ing) and a good way to would be to run a sample topology and see all
the commands issued to Zookeeper by Storm.

I tried enabling debug log for Zookeeper, but that is insufficient has a
lot of noise. For example, issue a create /node prints

2018-02-27 18:05:34 ZooKeeperMain [DEBUG] Processing create
-
zodvik