zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From tj5527 <tj5...@protonmail.com>
Subject Re: Write Ahead Log
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:29:00 GMT
In addition to those great resources, what files can be checked for such mechanism (only write
ahead log not other zk service components), particularly snapshot and log?

Thanks for all the input. Much appreciated!

Distributed Process Coordination by Flavio Junqueira,‎ Benjamin Reed for getting a high
level understanding of what's going on.