zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect node to ensemble after restart of node zookeeper 3.4.6
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:49:13 GMT
Yes, you shouldn't experience any data loss, only a short outage in your
service until clients are able to reconnect the ensemble.
Unfortunately I'm unable to repro your issue with ZK 3.4.6. Is there any
specific in your ensemble that I need to know? Your config looks to be
quite ordinary.
Are u running on bare metal or cloud provider?

Andor