zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From upendar devu <devulapal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper -java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 18:47:41 GMT
Thanks Andor for the reply.

We are using zookeeper version 3.4.6; we have 3 instances ; please see
below configuration , I believe we are using default configuration and
attached zk log  and issue is occurred at First Occurrence: 01/23/2018
07:42:22   Last Occurrence: 01/23/2018 07:43:22

The issue occurs 3 to 4 times in a month and get auto resolved in few mins
but this is really annoying our operations team. please let me know if you
need any additional details

# The number of milliseconds of each tick
tickTime=2000

# The number of ticks that the initial synchronization phase can take
initLimit=10

# The number of ticks that can pass between sending a request and getting
an acknowledgement
syncLimit=5

# The directory where the snapshot is stored.
dataDir=/opt/zookeeper/current/data

# The port at which the clients will connect
clientPort=2181

# This is the list of Zookeeper peers:
server.1=zookeeper1:2888:3888
server.2=zookeeper2:2888:3888
server.3=zookeeper3:2888:3888

# The interface IP address(es) from which zookeeper will listen from
clientPortAddress=<IP of zk>

# The number of snapshots to retain in dataDir
autopurge.snapRetainCount=3

# Purge task interval in hours
# Set to "0" to disable auto purge feature
autopurge.purgeInterval=1