zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>
Subject Re: local call latency
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 23:06:13 GMT
That's strange. ZooKeeper's reads happen locally usually quickly.

Can you tell us anything else about the issue? Could you possibly
provide a jstack output from a server that is slow to respond?  Does
this happen with all of the servers? Does it matter if the node you are
reading from has many children?

Thanks,
Abe