zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From alast...@alastair-munro.com
Subject When will 3.5 be released?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 19:57:51 GMT
Hi

A couple of alphas and a beta; must be nearing the time for a proper release?

I am working on a project where we are implementing zookeeper using kubernetes/openshift statefulsets
and we are using the dynamic reconfiguration. We start with 3 replicas and can scale up and
down and the dynamic reconfiguration works fine. The only thing that i see as an issue is
that members are set as observers rather than participants, so maybe this needs to have better
automation (or you can guide us on how we can automate it?).

Anyhow the business folks would prefer to deploy a proper release rather than a beta, so it
would great to know when this is expected?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alastair Munro