zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Chen <yiningchen2...@u.northwestern.edu>
Subject Re: Error connecting to ZooKeeper server
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:47:40 GMT
Also, the cluster is on AWS. Security group set to allow all inbound and
outbound traffic...

Any ideas?...

On 08/16/2017 12:37 PM, Michael Chen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've run into a ZooKeeper connection error during the execution of a
> Nutch hadoop job. The tasks stall on connection error to ZooKeeper
> server. Here's what I know:
>
> 1. ZK connection error is the only known problem, other logs report no
> issue
>
> 2. Error message on YARN NodeManager on one of the slaves is:
>
> 2017-08-16 19:03:42,280 INFO [main-SendThread(localhost:2181)] org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn:
Opening socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181. Will not attempt to authenticate
using SASL (unknown error)
> 2017-08-16 19:03:42,281 WARN [main-SendThread(localhost:2181)] org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn:
Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect