zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject ZOOKEEPER-1416 - can we get some movement?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 18:42:50 GMT
Hi Folks,

The number of watches in our system here at Elastic Cloud is causing severe problems. I created
a patch that implements ZOOKEEPER-1416 in March. We'd really love to see some movement on
this. It would reduce the number of watches in our system by orders of magnitude. I'm sure
we're not the only ones that would benefit from this change. Note: this change leaves the
old implementation intact - it's merely additive.

What can be done on this? I'd be happy to make any changes - I've responded to all the comments
on the issue I believe.

Thank you!

-Jordan